Product Description & Reviews
Just as an insignia is the mark of military rank, Insignia Steel cutting tools are the mark of a pro. This 18-piece Chicago Cutlery knife set has the knives that professionals rely on for accurate, efficient food prep. And, with a satin finish, the knives are pleasing to both the eye and the hand. This set makes a great gift, one that will be used regularly - not relegated to the back of the pantry. 18-piece set includes 3" peeler, 3-1/4" parer, 6" boning, 5" utility, 8" serrated bread, 7" Santoku, 8" slicer, 8" chef, shears, eight 4-1/2" steak knives, block with in-block sharpener.
Features & Highlights
- 18-pc Knife Set includes 3" peeler, 3-1/4" parer, 6" boning, 5" utility, 8" serrated bread, 7" Santoku, 8" slicer, 8" chef, shears, eight 4-1/2" steak knives & block with in-block sharpener
- The contoured Stainless Steel handles are sleek and contemporary, yet contoured for comfort
- Forged design for increased weight and balance
- Hand washing recommended
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with stainless steel handles.
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance and control
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade
|Manufacturer:||World Kitchen, LLC|
|Publisher:||World Kitchen, LLC|
|Studio:||World Kitchen, LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.