Product Description & Reviews
Original German style Fermenting Crock Pot 15L (4 gal) with Stone Weight made in Boleslawiec, Poland Boleslawiec is known for it's quality, craftsmanship and tradition. Fermentation pots are made in Boleslawiec for hundred of years. Made to perfection with durability and food safety in mind. Combination of experience, craftsmanship and unique white clay found only in Boleslawiec region of Poland, makes it much better and safer choice than other imitations that are lacking safety standards and durability. Dimensions: 14" wide by 18" highCapacity: 4 gal Fermenting Crock Pot : * Original Bunzlau made in Boleslawiec, Poland - former German town of Bunzlau * Fired twice for better durability - crack and chip resistant, easy to clean * Fired in temperatures over 2200 degrees Fahrenheit - making it truly lead and cadmium free * Much better choice than other imitations that are lacking durability and safety standards About Polish Stoneware made in Boleslawiec: Polish stoneware is known for its versatility in the kitchen and on the table. It is safe for use with food in the microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher. Polish stoneware is resilient to abrasives making it durable and resistant to scratching or chipping. It distributes heat evenly for perfect baking and is also nonstick for easy clean-up, making it easy to care for. It is this combination of function and beauty that makes Polish pottery so appealing. The pottery is fired in electric and gas kilns at temperatures exceeding 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. This results in a stoneware that is meant to resist aging and provide lasting beauty that stands the test of time. Polish stoneware is lead and cadmium free. This region is famous for its naturally found white clay which artisans have used for centuries to craft this durable and beautiful stoneware.
Features & Highlights
- ORIGINAL made in Boleslawiec, Poland (former German town of Bunzlau). Made from natural white clay found only around Boleslawiec town, known for it's quality and craftsmanship going back to 17 century.
- FIRED TWICE in very high temperatures making it truly lead and cadmium FREE. Safe to use with food, proven and appreciated by grandparents and their grandparents.
- Combination of experience and craftsmanship resulting in high quality and durability makes it much BETTER and SAFER choice than other imitations that are lacking durability and safety standards.
- MOLD FREE FERMENTS water airlock cover lets carbon escape and makes sure zero oxygen can enter. So no exploding jars or burping. And most importantly, mold free environment for natural lactic acid fermentation.
- Make PROBIOTIC VITAMIN enriched foods full of natural enzymes including traditional sauerkraut kimchi pickles plus more of your favorite vegetables
|Brand:||Polmedia Polish Pottery|
|Item Weight:||15.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.42 x 17.72 x 17.72 inches|
|Package Size:||16 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.