Product Description & Reviews
This cozy soft and snuggly warm natural alpaca blanket will keep you more comfortable than any other bed blanket so that you receive improved sleeping comfort and ultimately a better night's sleep. No bed is complete without this luxury addition. Go-ahead turn down your thermostat! Alpaca is naturally thermal, insulating the animals from the temperature swings that occur in the Andes, -4F at night, to 70+F in the daytime. The thermal properties work for humans too! It will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. At Inca Fashions, we strive to craft the finest blankets. That starts with the finest alpaca - soft, natural, dye free, expertly woven without the fuzz and hairy appearance of other alpaca blankets, so that you and everyone who snuggles under it, will be perfectly cozy. The superfine alpaca fibers we use are expertly woven between micro fine acrylic threads, crafting a blanket that will not only be delightful, it will wash and wear beautifully providing years of enjoyment, without shedding. It is hand finished with a beautiful crochet stitch, a traditional way of finishing blankets in Peru. Alpaca naturally wicks away moisture, keeping you in your perfect micro-climate and deters bed bugs. Alpaca blankets do not retain odor so they need laundering less-often than other blankets. It is naturally flame retardant as well as hypoallergenic - free from lanolin & dander (perfect for allergy sufferers) and the uniquely thin fibers are on par with cashmere, having a softer feel than sheep' wool.Four sizes:Cal King 108 X 90inKing 102 X 86inQueen/Double/Full 86 X 86inTwin 75 X 86in Licensed by the International Alpaca AssociationOur blankets are easy to wash & dry very quickly- Hand wash cold water with gentle detergent. Soak-do not agitate, spin or twist. Rinse by submerging in cold clean water, twice. Lie on towel & roll to remove moisture. Lay flat to dry out of sun. Do not tumble dry. Can be dry-cleaned.
Features & Highlights
- If you are looking for improved sleeping comfort and ultimately, a better nights sleep, this alpaca blanket was made for you. No bed is complete without this luxury addition.
- Stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer! Our highly thermal blanket provides warmth without bulk and with its natural insulating properties; you will be comfortable every night.
- This blanket is not only ultra warm and cozy; it washes and wears beautifully, providing years of enjoyment. (Care instructions below)
- Licensed by the International Alpaca Association for quality assurance. Made to our specifications from super-fine 100% pure alpaca fibers and woven between micro-fine acrylic threads.
- Safe for and preferred by allergy sufferers, alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic, free from lanolin and dander. Hydro-morphic, it wicks moisture, repels odor & pests, is naturally flame retardant and needs to be laundered less often.
|Part Number:||Inca Fashions Home|
|MPN:||Inca Fashions Home|
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||86 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.