Product Description & Reviews
How is the Furniture Constructed ? The rattan is placed in a steam box which is necessary for bending the rattan and making it more pliable. Jigs are constructed for producing specific shapes. When the rattan is steaming hot, it is bent to fit into the jig. Once cooled, the rattan will remain in that shape. The shaped poles are assembled with straight poles that are contoured to fit joints evenly. Our furniture is constructed only with quality hardware. The joints where the two pieces meet are wrapped chiefly with peel / wicker / leather bindings. How is the Furniture Finished ? Once the furniture is complete, combinations of latex and alcohol base stains are used to obtain a homogeneous finish. Painstaking detail is used to prepare and sand each piece for a clean, smooth surface. Product Care - Maintenance & Cleaning. Do not allow your rattan furniture to be exposed to harsh Ultraviolet sunlight for prolonged periods of time, as this can affect the color. Turn the cushions periodically. Gently wipe over the frames with a moist, clean cloth to remove dust or spills and vacuum the woven parts with a soft brush attachment. For major liquid spills, remove all upholstery and place outside or in a drying room to dry. Please note that it is important that the furniture is dried and not remain wet or damp for any length of time as this will result in mould and subsequent deterioration of the rattan furniture. Rattan furniture is a natural handmade product and will absorb moisture and dry out in direct relation to climate conditions. To avoid any deterioration it is recommended that the environment be dry and well ventilated.
Features & Highlights
- All products are handmade. Each product is unique. The product may be asymmetric. The product may have a non-uniform shade. The product may have slight differences from the parameters.
- We try to choose the same products when you buy more than 1 piece. If you make a purchase at intervals, the product may not be identical in color, shape, or size.
- Color of a rattan item may look brighter in direct sunlight, darker, may differ from the site depending on the settings of your monitor and photos.
- If you have your preferences, Issues or doubts, please write to us before purchasing. We give an answer and full consultation or advice very quickly.
- Storage Dimensions: 31.5″H x 14.0″D x 14.0″L / Drawer Dimensions: 4.5″H x 9.5″D x 8.5″L / Basket Dimensions: 8.5″H x 9.5″D x 11.5″L
|Manufacturer:||Rattan Wicker Home Furniture|
|Brand:||Rattan Wicker Home Furniture|
|Model:||Rattan Nightstand Dennis|
|Part Number:||Nightstand Dennis|
|Publisher:||Rattan Wicker Home Furniture|
|Studio:||Rattan Wicker Home Furniture|
|Item Weight:||17 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 31.5 x 31.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||17 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 4D Concepts
sku: FDC-161054, mpn: 161054, ean: 0649423161549,
By Winsome Wood
sku: 92814, mpn: 92814, ean: 0784396207266,
By Winsome Wood
sku: wn-RP-92625, mpn: 92625, ean: 0021713926258,