Product Description & Reviews
Ecobake Panettone Alto Paper Baking Cups Ecobake's paper baking molds for panettone alto are perfect for baking muffins souffle pound cake and cupcakes. Manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the molds suitable for use on automated destackers. The vertical band is made from non-stick, grease proof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact.The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact.The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives. Ecobake's cupcake cups or souffle cups are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking Panettone paper baking molds vs ALUMINIUM pans: ò paper is biodegradable ò Ecobake's muffin baking cups or mini muffin cups can be used in microwave ovens ò Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium. ò paper has been proven to be safe for human health ò Ecobakes paper baking pans allow faster cooking, thus saving energy ò Ecobake's baking paper material increases food shelf-life All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper. They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging. Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products. Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
Features & Highlights
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 F:This is among the top benefits of paper baking molds. You can bake your food at a high temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt.
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 f :This is among the top benefits of baking paper. You can cook or bake your food at any temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt. Can holds 1,000 Grams 35.3oz of Baked product
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in Ecobake's paper baking pans / paper souffle cups require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium baking pans. Furthermore,Ecobake cupcake baking cups require less handling than aluminum baking trays and allow products to be frozen / quick frozen if necessary
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: Ecobake's disposable souffle cups or mini muffin cups baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of other food products such as corn muffins pound cake Etc. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials this is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life.It is perfect for baking muffins cupcakes Souffle Corn Muffin Quiche Etc
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: Ecobake's muffin baking cups or Panettone paper baking molds are often used as a non-stick and disposable souffle cups, corn muffins cups, pound cake mold, as well as other flavour muffins . Ecobakes cupcake molds / muffins cups come in a veriety of forms and sizes. Baking paper is used to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans .This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans.
|Color:||Gold / Gold|
|Package Weight:||22 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 15 x 15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.