Product Description & Reviews
• Large LCD display with tri-color pH, water flow and filter usage indicator • Easy push button operation • Built-in temperature sensor • Microcomputer monitored flow rate • Automatic self-cleaning electrolysis chamber • Granular antibacterial activated charcoal filter • Three platinum coated titanium electrolysis plates *Note: All pH levels are approximate, ±0.25 depending on local water supply.As the next generation model, the 500 provides the exceptional filtering capacity, constant alkaline water, large LCD display and micro-technology.& Acidic Water (pH 4.5- 6.5).
Features & Highlights
- As the next generation model, the 500 provides the exceptional filtering capacity, constant alkaline water, large LCD display and micro-technology.& Acidic Water (pH 4.5- 6.5)
- Alkaline water- 3 operation modes (pH 8.5~9.5*)
- Clean, non-electrolyzed water
- Acidic water (pH 4.5~6.5*)
|Color:||WHT & BLU|
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.