Product Description & Reviews
TWIN 1731 is designed by the internationally acclaimed designer Matteo Thun. Years of work culminated in the ZWILLING wedge geometry that improves comfort and optimizes cutting technique. This innovative curved bolster is meant to be an extension of the hand, supporting the professional grip with thumb and index finger on the bladeDeveloped for bearings in aerospace engineering, the highperformance Cronidur 30 steel boasts impressive toughness and corrosion resistance that is 100 times higher than standard steel. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, this FRIODUR blade is exceptionally sharp and durable.Each knife is precision-forged with ZWILLING's SIGMAFORGE process, resulting in a remarkably sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. With an incredibly sharp, laser-controlled edge, the knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
Features & Highlights
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid Cronidur 30 high-performance NO STAINsteel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Full-edge utility: whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping and the edge can be sharpened from bolster to tip
|Manufacturer:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Brand:||Zwillilng J.A. Henckels|
|Color:||Stainless Steel and Black|
|Publisher:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Studio:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.06 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.